Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 40L
Compact, neat and robust, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 40L is ideal for carrying and protecting luggage on long weekend trips. The 40 litre main compartment's body is made from light but hardwearing 100% recycled polyester with a weather and scuff-resistant external coating. This durable material combines with the tough lining and padded base to keep the bag's contents shielded from showers, drink spillages, knocks and scrapes.
A large, zipped top flap allows easy access and has an internal mesh pocket ideal for stashing smaller items. The zipped side pocket and exterior daisy chains afford extra storage space, helping to keep travelling tidy and organised. The bag can be carried either backpack-style or via the traditional top handles and when not in use, can be folded neatly into its own pouch.
- A versatile duffel bag with enough space to store gear for long weekend trips
- 40 litre main compartment capacity
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- TPU-film laminate makes this bag weather-resistant and abrasion-resistant
- Lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The padded base protects the contents from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The top zip allows the bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment
- A zipped side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag
- A mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organised and close at hand
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide plenty of lashing options for extra gear
- Padded shoulder straps allow backpack style carrying and can be detached when not in use
- The reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- When empty the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact self-contained storage
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 930 grams
- Dimensions: 21" x 13.7" x 10.6"