Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 55L
Suitable for weekend excursions or extended adventures, the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 55L securely holds and protects luggage within its neat and robust construction.
The main compartment has a generous capacity of 55 litres and is realised in a lightweight but extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester. This material has an external TPU-film laminate that is weather and abrasion-resistant, and this combines with the tough inner lining and padded base to keep the contents shielded at all times.
The top zip allows easy access, while a mesh internal lid pouch, zipped side pocket and exterior daisy chains provide plenty of extra storage options. The removable, padded shoulder straps enable backpack style carrying, or the bag can be carried as a traditional holdall via the top straps.
When not in use, this bag's lightweight construction enables it to be folded neatly into its integrated storage case.
- A versatile duffel bag with enough space to store gear for the weekend or extended trips
- 55 litre main compartment capacity
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- TPU-film laminate makes this bag weather-resistant and abrasion-resistant
- Lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zip allows the bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment
- Padded shoulder straps allow backpack style carrying and can be detached when not in use
- The reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- A zipped side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag
- A mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organised and close at hand
- The padded base protects the contents from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide plenty of lashing options for extra gear
- When empty the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact self-contained storage
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1,165 grams
- Dimensions: 26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8"