Patagonia Cap Air Crew Long Sleeve Base Layer
Using Responsible Wool Standard New Zealand merino and recycled polyester, the Cap Air Crew Long Sleeve Base Layer adheres to Patagonia’s high environmental standards whilst still performing superbly. It provides excellent insulation, wicking and breathability thanks to its lofted-wool design, and the seamless construction not only prevents any potential irritation spots but also reduces waste fabric almost entirely.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted-wool innovation
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 184 grams size medium
Patagonia Cap Air Crew Long Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.