Patagonia Cap Mid Weight Long Sleeve Crew Top
A classic Patagonia piece, the Cap Mid Weight Long Sleeve Crew Top is intended as a base layer but can be worn on its own in milder weather conditions. The smooth outer face of the fabric prevents it from dragging on the next layer when worn underneath a jersey or jacket and the inner diamond-grid pattern helps wicking, feels soft against the skin and traps a layer of insulating warm air.
Underarm gussets and raglan shoulder seams guarantee a full range of movement whilst the elastic thumb loops hold the sleeves down over the wrists for extra warmth even when exercising. The Cap Mid Weight Long Sleeve Crew has been Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, meaning that living wages have been paid to the workers involved in its production.
- Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering
- HeiQ® Pure odour control keeps things fresh
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Classic crew styling with internal neck tape
- Diamond-grid pattern next to skin
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 176 grams size M