Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody
One of the products that Patagonia is renowned for, the Micro Puff Hoody was at the forefront of technical synthetic insulation when it first appeared and is still leading the way with this latest generation design. The polyester PlumaFill insulation offers the warmth and compressibility of natural down without the difficulties of care and performance deterioration in the wet. The sheet of insulation is stitched sparingly in place so as not to affect the insulative value, allowing the material to loft as much as possible. The windproof ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help prevent rain from soaking in. Perfect for wearing to keep warm before a ride, throwing on after a ride or to keep in a rucksack for emergency situations.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Centre-front zip has storm flap and zip garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets;
- Left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 264 grams (9.3 oz)
Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.