Patagonia Nano Air Jacket
The holy grail of warmth, stretch, durability and breathability, the Nano Air Jacket from Patagonia is designed for stop/start mountain or backcountry activities where you build up intensity quickly but in cooler weather could get cold quickly too when stood still. Patagonia call it 'Active Insulation'. Now this trusted favourite has been reengineered to include even more recycled content with no loss in performance, so it's just as comfortable, still warm when wet, still lightweight and the outer shell still repels weather. Regardless of variations in temperature or atmospheric conditions, the Nano Air still helps to regulate your temperature so that comfort is always optimised, a quality that is enhanced by the close, athletic fit that moves with your body. There's a chest pocket for small essentials and two handwarmer pockets that sit above a harness belt if sat at a belay point for longer than expected, and all are closed off with low-bulk zips. To further keep out the elements and lock-in warmth there's a drawcord hem and sleek Variable Condition Cuffs.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch
- Exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance
- Microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort
- Features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches
- Outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide superb range of motion for unhindered movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Centre-front zipper has garage at chin for comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk for wear with a harness or pack
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs have stretch knit insets for coverage and comfort; elasticised hem seals in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- 318 grams (11.2 ounces)
Patagonia Nano Air Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.