Patagonia R1 Air Womens Crew Jumper
Perfect for layering in cold weather or for just luxuriating in its soft warmth, the R1 Air Womens Crew Jumper from Patagonia provides excellent insulation, breathability and even odour control. The hollow-core, zigzag texture fabric wicks moisture and traps a layer of insulating air, making it a much warmer garment than appearances might suggest, particularly when worn underneath a windproof or waterproof jacket. Potential irritation when wearing a rucksack is reduced by the off-shoulder location of the seams, and there is a small zipped pocket for cash or keys. The garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn and the fabric itself is made from recycled polyester and is Bluesign approved.
- Hollow-core fabric with a unique zigzag texture wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high-output activities; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Back-right hem pocket for easy stashing of small items; minimal bulk makes for a great layering piece
- Quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 238 grams size medium
Patagonia R1 Air Womens Crew Jumper Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.