Patagonia R1 Hoody
As well suited to relaxing post-ride as it is to enjoying a strenuous walk in the mountains, Patagonia’s R1 Hoody is a mid-layer staple. Key to its performance is the Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, which combines great insulation and breathability with low weight and good stretch, making it extremely comfortable. The low profile hood fits easily under a helmet or waterproof jacket and there are two handwarmer pockets plus a zipped chest pocket for valuables. The fabric itself is made with 93% recycled polyester and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn in keeping with Patagonia’s environmental ideals.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug hood fits comfortably under a helmet with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Single left-chest pocket has a slim zip install and mesh pocket bag; drop-in low-profile handwarmer pockets
- Stretchy cuffs push up comfortably over forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 394 grams size medium
Patagonia R1 Hoody Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.