Patagonia Rainshadow Jacket
Made using Patagonia’s own H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof fabric, the Rainshadow Jacket has been a mainstay of their hill walking and urban range for a number of years. The three-layer construction has a waterproof, breathable membrane protected by an outer material and inner scrim. This is supplemented with pit zips for extra airflow when needed, waterproof zips and three zipped pockets for storage. When not in use, the jacket can be stuffed into its own pocket whilst the adjustable hood can also be fastened down when not in use to prevent it from flapping around. In the worst weather, the high collar and stiffened visor provide great protection.
- Stretch three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides unrestricted mobility, the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight centre-front zipper and welted, venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper, and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zips
- Self-stuffs into left-front pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 397 grams size medium
Patagonia Rainshadow Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.