Patagonia Ridge Flow Womens Running Shirt
A multifaceted piece, the Patagonia Ridge Flow Womens Running Shirt is an excellent addition to the athlete’s wardrobe as it can be used when running, hiking or working out at the gym.
The lightweight, 70% recycled fabric is realised with a unique jacquard to provide exceptional breathability and fast sweat-wicking. This material has a super soft feel and is treated with HeiQ Fresh to reduce bacteria build-up, keeping odours at bay during even the most prolonged activities.
A relaxed cut works in tandem with the open back design to allow complete freedom of movement, and a small reflective logo on the hip seam adds a neat finishing touch.
- A lightweight, comfortable top ideal for running or working out at the gym
- Lightweight 70% recycled fabric, with unique jacquard that allows for fast wicking and breathability
- Soft, comfortable next-to-skin feel, without sacrificing performance during use
- The material is treated with HeiQ® Fresh for durable odour control
- Relaxed cut provides total freedom of movement
- Open-back design for added breathability
- Reflective logo
- Made via the Fair Trade Certified™ protocols
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 79 grams, size small