Patagonia Ridge Flow Womens Tank Running Vest
Blending style and comfort, the Patagonia Womens Ridge Flow Tank Running Vest is perfect for running along cross country trails or inner-city roads alike. A lightweight, 70% recycled fabric is woven with unique jacquard to promote faster drying, enhanced wicking and increased breathability before a durable, integrated odour control treatment keeps everything fresh even when pushing the pace in the height of summer.
This technical fabric is then joined together within a slightly relaxed, sleeveless cut and open back design to guarantee friction-free comfort and increased airflow. The garment is then finished with a safety-inspired reflective logo to complete a highly functional piece with a pleasing aesthetic.
- Lightweight 70% recycled fabric, with unique jacquard that allows for faster drying, wicking, and added breathability for higher endurance on the trails
- Open-back design for added breathability
- Soft, comfortable next-to-skin feel, without sacrificing performance during use
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Reflective logo
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 62 grams / 2.2 oz (size small)
Patagonia Ridge Flow Womens Tank Running Vest Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.