Patagonia Storm Racer Womens Jacket
When the weather takes a turn for the worst, the Patagonia Storm Racer Womens Jacket excels. Ideal for both running and cycling, the H2No™ Performance Standard material is incredibly light, made from recycled materials, and is constructed in three layers to effectively keep the rain out. The soft backing improves comfort against the skin. It has a unique double zip design on the front so the jacket can be layered over a pack, and you'll still get easy access to kit underneath. There's an adjustable hood for extra cover that won't affect peripheral vision. To further prevent the ingress of rain and wind, the cuff is elastic for a secure fit. When things start to improve, you can pack the jacket down into its own stash pocket for easy storage.
- Featherweight H2No™ Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps you dry, while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Innovative double-zipper entry allows for easy layering over your pack/kit, as well as efficient access to water and nutrition
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Durable elastic cuffs lie flat against tops of wrists for low bulk and superior comfort; snap on right side allows for adjustable fit, as well as easier on/off during windy ridgeline conditions
- Stash pocket within hood allows you to stuff jacket down for easier packing and quick stowage
- Designed to layer efficiently over a pack or vest, or layer over a mid-layer on longer missions in the mountains
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 173 grams / 6.1 oz (size S)
Patagonia Storm Racer High Endurance Womens Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.