Patagonia Strider Pro Womens Pants
Casual style meets comfort and technical performance in the Patagonia Strider Pro Womens Pant. Designed for layering, the pant brings additional protection for chilly days. The stretchy ripstop fabric is 100% recycled, soft and light, and is highly breathable so you won't overheat. The cuffs at the ankle have snap buttons for easy on-off and to increase ventilation when necessary, and the waist has a drawcord for adjustability. Not only does the internal pocket add a place to store keys and other small essentials, but it also doubles up as a stuff sack too, for easy storage of the pant. There's a reflective logo on the hip for added visibility in low light.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultra-fast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric
- Internal pocket allows for storage of small items or can be used as a stuff sack
- Soft, flat, quick-drying elastic for added comfort, with drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Stretch cuff panels with snaps create an adjustable leg opening for easy on and off over shoes
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 130 grams / 4.6 oz (size S)
Patagonia Strider Pro High Endurance Womens Pants Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.