Patagonia Wind Shield Gloves
Patagonia’s Wind Shield Gloves provide just the right balance of protection and breathability to keep the hands at the right temperature during exercise. The softshell fabric is DWR treated to keep light rain out and is stretchy for good mobility, whilst there is a durable microsuede grip on the palm and some of the fingers. Both the thumb and index fingers are touchscreen compatible for mid-run phone use and the HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control helps keep the gloves fresher for longer.
- Stretchy softshell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements and resists abrasion
- Breathable polyester/spandex fabric provides warmth, breathability and wicking on the inside of fingers, palm and wrist; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Microsuede is durable for grip and protection on palm, thumb, index and middle fingers
- Touch screen compatible panels on thumb and index finger
- Elastic pull loops at wrist for easy on/off
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 51 grams size medium