Patagonia Wind Shield Womens Pant
Realised in a stretchy, windproof soft-shell fabric with a durable water repellent finish, the Patagonia Wind Shield Womens Pant donates lightweight protection during intense, cold-weather activities. The material is backed with a Capilene Cool lining that wicks moisture from the wearer and grants a soft feel next to the skin.
Breathable panels with integrated HeiQ odour control on the sides and lower legs keep freshness high, and the soft, stretchy waistband holds the pant perfectly in position without irritating. Two no-bounce side pockets store expedition essentials, while the zipped leg openings facilitate putting on and taking off over walking boots. The design is completed with neat reflective logos on the hip and ankles.
- A pant that offers lightweight protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities
- Made from a stretchy, windproof soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- A Capilene Cool lining is soft and fast drying for comfort next to the skin
- Breathable panels with inbuilt HeiQ odour control on the waistband, sides and lower legs
- Soft, stretchy waistband with external drawcord
- Two no-bounce side pockets
- Zipped leg openings
- Reflective logos on front-left hip and on both ankles
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 244 grams, size small