Patagonia Womens Cap Air Long Sleeve Base Layer
A completely different kind of base layer, Patagonia’s Womens Cap Air Long Sleeve uses a soft, lofted merino/polyester fabric which is hugely breathable and warm, but has very little wind resistance. This makes it ideal for use next to the skin under other layers where it will insulate and wick superbly. The seamless construction eliminates potential irritation points and has the added benefit of producing very little waste product. Both the recycled polyester and Responsible Wool Standard merino are environmentally friendly.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted-wool innovation
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 147 grams size medium
Patagonia Womens Cap Air Long Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.