Pearson 1860 At One With Nature Merino Short Sleeve Jersey
Blending comfort and style, the Pearson 1860 At One With Nature Merino Short Sleeve Jersey is a perfect choice to slip into for the most adventurous of rides, whether they are on or off-road.
The material is made from a blend of merino wool and recycled polyester fibres, enabling it to insulate in the face of cold air, remain highly breathable when the conditions are hot and retain its shape through several seasons of use. The slim fit is held in a perfect position by the gripper elastic on the hem and cuffs, while three generously sized rear pockets securely hold ride essentials and nutrition on longer days in the saddle.
The inside of the jersey is completed with artwork by Richard Hall that features words by nature writer John Muir.
- Lightweight, breathable and soft cycling jersey
- Merino and recycled polyester blend material is insulating, moisture-wicking and breathable
- The recycled polyester component of the fabric ensures shape retention and durability
- Slender fit follows the contours of the body with causing any restriction
- Soft, comfortable gripper elastic holds the jersey in place at the cuffs and around the waist
- Three elasticated rear pockets allow plenty of supplies to be carried
- The inside of the jersey features an exclusive illustration by graphic designer Richard Hall and words from nature writer John Muir
- Fabric composition: Merino wool 52%; recycled polyester 48%