Pearson 1860 Box Hill Loop Short Sleeve Merino Jersey
This Pearson 1860 Short Sleeve Merino Jersey commemorates a classic for Surrey riders; the Box Hill Loop. This hill, climbed nine times in the 2012 Olympic Road Race, is the focus of the 70k loop, and the jersey has been released to mark Pearson's 160th anniversary. Sportwool blends Merino and polyester to deliver breathability, moisture-wicking and odour resistance in a lightweight package.
Double-stitched seams in the waist hem, together with silicone on the rear section, bring comfort, durability and stability to the garment. The longer length sleeves have cuffs to hold them in place, and a full-length zip aids in temperature regulation. The rear pockets are easy to access and perfect for storing ride essentials, and the zipped compartment adds security for more valuable items.
- Breathable and lightweight sustainable Sportwool Merino blend
- High-wicking for quick moisture transfer
- Naturally odour resistant for less washing
- Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability
- Double-stitched tough elasticated hem with light rear silicone gripper
- Full-length YKK zipper with neck garage
- Two easy reach rear pockets, one single zipped security pocket
- Tailored long sleeve with cuff to hold position
- Pearson finely embroidered logo
- Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity
- Exclusive Box Hill graphic