Pearson 1860 Feel the Benefits Road Insulated Gilet
Pearson 1860 Feel the Benefits Road Insulated Gilet is a versatile piece that'll keep you warm and dry on chilly, showery days, and can be packed into a jersey pocket when things start to warm up. It's constructed from a premium fabric blend; the front utilises a Japanese technical fabric with a ‘ciré’ coating for where the wind hits you hardest, while the back uses a warmer Roubaix with a soft brushed inner. A Polartec® Alpha thermal inner offers 'active' insulation, meaning that although it'll help you stay warm, it will also help release excess heat. The gilet boasts environmentally-friendly credentials, with most of the materials being recycled.
A dropped tail adds coverage to your lower back when in the riding position and the lining of the collar is soft against the skin. There are a number of pockets for storing essentials, and a little extra visibility is added to your outfit thanks to a reflective Pearson Rose.
- High-stretch Japanese technical fabric, with a ‘ciré’ coating for windproofing
- 100% recycled Roubaix back fabric with brushed finish
- 100% recycled Polartec® Alpha thermal inner
- Durable water-repellent finish (DWR)
- Soft collar-lining
- Extended tail for improved coverage
- Zipped rear valuables pocket
- Two open storage pockets
- Reflective Pearson Rose detail