Pearson 1860 Field Day Adventure Insulated Jacket
Cosy and versatile, the Pearson Field Day Adventure Insulated Jacket is perfect during winter bikepacking excursions but is also great when worn off the bike while walking, hiking or socialising in the cold.
The outer shell is realised in 70% recycled polyester that is totally windproof but highly breathable and has a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to ward off drizzle and road spray. Generous levels of warmth are given by the recycled down insulation that comprises recycled plastic bottles and coffee grounds. This insulation retains its structure when washed and is arranged in stitched panels to prevent it bunching. The materials are linked via a shaped cut that grants a svelte silhouette on and off the bike but provides enough room for base layers underneath.
Two front pockets provide shelter for the hands in icy weather while two “poacher” pockets donate secure space for valuable items. A close-fitting hood protects the head in the most inclement conditions and fits neatly under a helmet and elasticated cuffs seal out biting drafts.
- A cosy insulated jacket that’s perfect for bike packing adventures or when socialising outside, off the bike
- The 70% recycle polyester external fabric is windproof, highly breathable and has a DWR (durable water repellent) surface treatment
- Recycled down insulation is warm, breathable and resists odours
- Recycled down retains its structure after washing and the sewn in format prevents bunching
- Close fitting cut is stylish and flattering but roomy enough for layers underneath
- An added Cordura front panel increases durability
- Stretch side panels improve the fit by helping the jacket to maintain shape when riding
- Two warming hand pockets and additional “poacher” pockets
- Close fitting hood can be worn under a helmet comfortably
- Elasticated, draft excluding cuffs
- Recommended temperature range: 0 to 8°C (when worn with a single thermal base layer)