Pearson 1860 Ins and Outs Lightweight Windproof Gilet
The Ins and Outs Gilet from Pearson 1860 does everything expected from a lightweight windproof jacket and has a few extra details. The stretchy fabric fits snugly but without limiting mobility, so it doesn’t feel like you're wearing a flapping parachute, while its lightweight construction means it fits easily into a jersey pocket when not needed.
The fabric has been DWR treated for added weather protection making it a good option when a full waterproof is unnecessary and the majority of the material is made from recycled polyester for great environmentally-friendly credentials. With a rear zipped pocket for valuables and two vents which aid breathability and give easy access to jersey pockets, this is a practical choice too. An extra high collar helps keep the wind out and there are reflective details for increased safety in low light.
- Ultra-lightweight - easy to pack away in a rear pocket
- Durable, water-repellent treatment (DWR) - keeps the worst of conditions at bay
- Windproof - for cold starts and stops
- ‘Mechanical stretch’ fabric - for a contoured and comfortable fit
- Full-length YKK zip - long-lasting and anti-snag
- Valuables pocket - to keep card or keys safe
- Rear vents - to maintain air circulation and to access rear jersey pockets
- High collar - to keep the breeze out
- Reflective details - for extra safety in low light conditions