Pearson 1860 Ins and Outs Lightweight Windproof Gilet
The Ins and Outs Gilet from Pearson 1860 does everything expected from a lightweight windproof jacket, and has a few extra details. The stretchy fabric fits snugly but without limiting mobility, so it doesn’t feel like you're wearing a flapping parachute, while its lightweight construction means it fits easily into a jersey pocket when not needed. The fabric has been DWR treated for added weather protection making it a good option when a full waterproof is unnecessary and the majority of the material is made from recycled polyester for great environmentally-friendly credentials. With a rear zipped pocket for valuables and two vents which aid breathability and give easy access to jersey pockets, this is a practical choice too. An extra high collar helps keep the wind out and there are reflective details for increased safety in low light.
- Ultra-lightweight - easy to pack away in a rear pocket
- Durable, water-repellent treatment (DWR) - keeps the worst of conditions at bay
- Windproof - for cold starts and stops
- ‘Mechanical stretch’ fabric - for a contoured and comfortable fit
- Full-length YKK zip - long-lasting and anti-snag
- Valuables pocket - to keep card or keys safe
- Rear vents - to maintain air circulation and to access rear jersey pockets
- High collar - to keep the breeze out
- Reflective details - for extra safety in low light conditions
Pearson 1860 Ins and Outs Lightweight Windproof Gilet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.