Pearson 1860 Sunrise Lightweight Merino Short Sleeve Jersey
With exceptional comfort and understated style, the Pearson 1860 Sunrise Lightweight Merino Short Sleeve Jersey is an ideal jersey for the demanding road or off-road rider.
The fabric includes Merino wool fibres that provide insulation in cool conditions and temperature regulation when the weather is warm and muggy. Recycled polyester is blended in with the Merino wool to ensure shape retention and durability. A slender fit follows the contours of the body but is completely unrestrictive and is held in place by soft, elasticated grippers on the hem and sleeve cuffs. Three rear pockets are added to enable all ride essentials and nutrition to be carried securely on longer rides.
The inside of the jersey is completed with an exclusive illustration by graphic designer Richard Hall that represents the easy movement and sense of freedom that cycling can bring.
- Lightweight, breathable and soft cycling jersey
- Merino and recycled polyester blend material is insulating, moisture-wicking and breathable
- The recycled polyester component of the fabric ensures shape retention and durability
- Slender fit follows the contours of the body with causing any restriction
- Soft, comfortable gripper elastic holds the jersey in place at the cuffs and around the waist
- Three elasticated rear pockets allow plenty of supplies to be carried
- The inside of the jersey features an exclusive illustration by graphic designer Richard Hall
- Fabric composition: Merino wool 52%; recycled polyester 48%