Pearson 1860 To Brighton Short Sleeve Merino Jersey
London to Brighton is a classic among riders in the south, and this Pearson 1860 To Brighton Short Sleeve Merino Jersey commemorates the route and marks the brand's 160th anniversary. The garment is constructed from a Merino Sportwool blend for wicking, breathability and natural odour resistance, keeping you comfortable, cool and fresh on the hottest days.
There's a full-length zip to quickly adjust to changing temperatures, and the neck garage prevents irritation when fully zipped up. Silicone in the rear of the hem stabilises the jersey and prevents excess movement, even when the pockets are packed full.
- Breathable and lightweight sustainable Sportwool Merino blend
- High-wicking for quick moisture transfer
- Naturally odour resistant for less washing
- Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability
- Double-stitched tough elasticated hem with light rear silicone gripper
- Full-length YKK zipper with neck garage
- Easy reach rear pockets, one single zipped security pocket
- Tailored long sleeve with cuff to hold position
- Pearson finely embroidered logo
- Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity
- Exclusive To Brighton graphic