Peaty's Tubeless Conversion Kit 25mm Tape 40mm Valves and Sealant
The Tubeless Conversion Kit from Peaty’s contains a nine metre roll of 25mm Tape, 40mm Valves and two 120ml pouches of Sealant; all that is needed to enjoy the benefits of going tubeless. The 25mm wide super high tensile strength tape should be sufficient to wrap four 29” cross country wheels, and the sealant uses nano-platelet technology derived from eucalyptus tree starch so it’s non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable. It also won’t ball up in the tyre and washes out easily with just water. Removable valve cores make topping up with sealant simple, and the valve caps also double as core removers.
Includes: 2 x 40mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 25mm rim tape, 2 x 120ml sealant pouches
Recommended Sealant Quantities:
- Road: 30-45ml
- Cyclocross: 60-75ml
- 26” MTB: 60-80ml
- 27.5” MTB: 70-90ml
- 29” MTB: 100-120ml
- Metal valve dust cover doubles as valve core remover
- Sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable
- Sealant uses nano-platelet technology from eucalyptus tree starch
- Sealant won’t ball up and washes out with water
- Super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive
- Nine metre roll enough for approximately 5x 26” rims or 4x 27.5” rims or 4x 29” rims
- Easy to follow instructions on the box
- Includes: 2 x 40mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 25mm rim tape, 2 x 120ml sealant pouches
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.