Peaty's Tubeless Conversion Kit 30mm Tape 40mm Valves and Sealant
Peaty’s Tubeless Conversion Kit with 30mm Tape, 40mm Valves and two 120ml Sealant pouches makes going tubeless very simple. There are even simple to follow instructions on the box. The sealant itself won’t ball up in the tyre and uses nano-platelet technology derived from eucalyptus tree starch so it’s non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable. The metal caps on the machined valves can be used as valve core removal tools so they won’t get lost, and the tape is enough to convert four 29” wheels.
Includes: 2 x 40mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 30mm rim tape, 2 x 120ml sealant pouches
Recommended Sealant Quantities:
- Road: 30-45ml
- Cyclocross: 60-75ml
- 26” MTB: 60-80ml
- 27.5” MTB: 70-90ml
- 29” MTB: 100-120ml
- Metal valve dust cover doubles as valve core remover
- Sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable
- Sealant uses nano-platelet technology from eucalyptus tree starch
- Sealant won’t ball up and washes out with water
- Super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive
- Nine metre roll enough for approximately 5x 26” rims or 4x 27.5” rims or 4x 29” rims
- Easy to follow instructions on the box
- Includes: 2 x 40mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 30mm rim tape, 2 x 120ml sealant pouches
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.