Peaty's Tubeless Conversion Kit 35mm Tape 40mm Valves and Sealant
The Tubeless Conversion Kit with 35mm Tape, 40mm Valves and two 120ml Sealant pouches from Peaty’s makes going tubeless easier than ever. The machined valves have a metal dust cap that doubles as a valve core removal tool so that it is never misplaced, and the sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable. 35mm tape is recommended for use on wider downhill rims.
Includes: 2 x 40mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 35mm rim tape, 2 x 120ml sealant pouches
Recommended Sealant Quantities:
- Road: 30-45ml
- Cyclocross: 60-75ml
- 26” MTB: 60-80ml
- 27.5” MTB: 70-90ml
- 29” MTB: 100-120ml
- Metal valve dust cover doubles as valve core remover
- Sealant is non-toxic, non-hazardous and completely biodegradable
- Sealant uses nano-platelet technology from eucalyptus tree starch
- Sealant won’t ball up and washes out with water
- Super high tensile strength tape is primed with a bespoke adhesive
- Nine metre roll enough for approximately 5x 26” rims or 4x 27.5” rims or 4x 29” rims
- Easy to follow instructions on the box
- Includes: 2 x 40mm tubeless valves, 9m roll of 35mm rim tape, 2 x 120ml sealant pouches
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.