Pedla Core LunaAir Short Sleeve Jersey
The Pedla Core LunaAir Jersey is a short sleeve option best suited for those really hot days, where getting your kit choice is imperative to optimal riding.
Australian cycle apparel firm Pedla is well accustomed to hot weather training. This short sleeve offering makes use of the ultra-lightweight high-summer LunaAir fabric, with inherent UV protection and great breathability, it provides a highly breathable garment that helps cool the rider on even the hottest days.
The sleeves are cut a little longer and tighter than traditional jerseys, which improves comfort and provides added upper arm coverage. The engineered mesh side panels ensure the sleeves remain highly breathable, with its excellent moisture wicking properties, it's also odour and bacteria resistant.
Three reinforced pockets to the rear of the jersey provide ample storage for epic summer rides, while the Pedla silicone gripper ensures the jersey stays comfortably in place. A reflective stripe to the back of the garment improves visibility to other road users in low light conditions, and a high-quality full-length YKK zip provides even further ventilation when you really need it.
- Anatomic Fit
- Set-In-Sleeve with 4.5cm extended sleeve length
- Base Fabric: LunaAir / Super Lightweight High Summer / Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+
- Side Panel Fabric: Ultra Breathable Active Fabric / Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+
- Zipper: invisible YKK elite full-length zipper with snap-down puller
- Pedla silicon gripper
- 3M Scotchlite rear reflective stripe
- 3 reinforced rear pockets
PRODUCT REF: 869156
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more