Pedla Core SuperFIT G+ Womens Bib Short
Designed for comfort and support the Pedla Core SuperFIT G Womens Bib Short offers an outstanding level of performance that is suitable for the most demanding of days in the saddle.
Italian Miti fabric is utilised for the lower section, and this offers fatigue-reducing compression to the quadriceps, hamstring and glute muscles. This material is aerodynamic and is also highly breathable to help keep the wearer cool in the hottest of conditions. The supportive bib straps are made from PowerMESH, with this material promoting a soothing airflow across the rider's body.
A panelled construction is realised with an ergonomic pattern that forms to the legs when in the riding position. This fit is complemented by the SuperGrip seamless leg grippers that avoid material migration and reduce the chances of chafing.
The Carbonium Road Performance chamois is engineered to offer more cushioning underneath high-pressure zones, has a smooth transition zone on the inner legs to prevent irritation and has a knitted surface structure to award cooling ventilation. Supremely comfortable, this pad will aid the rider through the longest of rides, no matter the intensity or climatic conditions.
- A bib short designed to offer outstanding comfort and support
- Italian Miti fabric forms the main short sections
- PowerMESH 180gsm material is used in the bib straps
- Excellent moisture wicking treatment
- SuperFIT Firm anatomical compressive fit
- Engineered panel construction for optimal fit
- SuperGRIP seamless, non-stitched cuff with imbedded gripper
- Carbonium Road Performance anatomic chamois
- Chamois performance: 7 hours
- Subtle Pedla branding