Four great reasons to buy your bike from Sigma Sports
Sigma Sports has one objective - to help you find your perfect bike. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff ask you a series of questions to understand what type of rider you are and the type of riding you do. We can then identify the style of bike that best suits your needs.
Riding a bike that fits you perfectly will help keep you injury-free and ensure you enjoy riding further for longer in total comfort. We check your measurements on a jig to ensure your optimal set-up.
When you collect your new bike we'll double-check your position and make any micro-adjustments if required. We'll also discuss the controls on your bike as well as maintenance tips.
We offer a free safety check after six weeks or 200 miles, so you can keep riding in confidence. Visit us now in-store to discuss your new bike.
Pinarello Dogma F Super Record Shamal Disc Road Bike 2022
Combining Pinarello’s years of Grand Tour winning experience, advanced design philosophies and superior materials, the Pinarello Dogma F Super Record Shamal Disc Road Bike strikes the perfect balance between reactivity, composure, comfort and aerodynamics. Fusing these traits, the Dogma F excels up and down mountain passes, through flat valleys and in ferocious sprints to present itself as the perfect choice for any rider.
With the frame comprising TorayCa T1100 T1 carbon with Nanoalloy technology and featuring an innovative asymmetric format, excellent lateral stiffness and low weight are guaranteed. The Dogma F is 9% lighter and 12% stiffer than its tremendously successful predecessor, the Dogma F12, affording an even more agile ride character. Partnering the frame, the unmistakable Onda fork heightens steering precision, reduces the effect of road vibrations, and is 16% lighter without sacrificing any strength.
The frameset’s tube profiles have been refined via extensive CFD research to arrive at a new, truncated Flatback shape. These squared-off tubes team up with TiCR internal cable routing, a new aero seatpost and integrated fork tabs to reduce wind resistance by 4.8%, saving the rider valuable watts across a complete sweep of yaw angles. Pinarello's Race geometry completes the frameset and places the rider in a powerful, balanced and comfortable position.
Nimble on the climbs but highly stable in crosswinds, the Campagnolo Shamal carbon wheels are driven by the top-of-the-range Campagnolo Super Record EPS gear configuration that uses its electronic set-up to grant flawless, reliable shifts every time. Stopping duties are taken care of by the hydraulic disc brakes, also of the Super Record marque, that provides confidence-inspiring performance in all weather conditions.
The build is finalised by the one-piece, full-carbon MOST Talon Ultra Fast handlebar, a weight-saving titanium saddle rail cradle and ultra-light headset bearings.
- The Dogma F blends years of Grand Tour winning experience, refined design, the highest-quality materials and unquestionable style
- The Dogma F perfectly balances handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics, all while dropping weight
- Truly versatile, the Dogma F can climb, descend and sprint with equal flair, making it the ideal choice for any rider or parcours
- Comprising TorayCa T1100 1K Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology within an asymmetric design, the frameset grants an extreme stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame weight is 9% lighter than the Dogma F12, while being 12% stiffer
- Pinarello claimed Dogma F Disc frame weight: 865 grams, size 53, unpainted
- 16% lighter, the Onda fork still stringently adheres to safety standards
- The distinctive shape of the Onda fork delivers precise steering, stability and vibration damping
- New Flatback frameset tube profiles and fork flaps reduce aerodynamic drag by 4.8% compared to the Dogma F12
- TiCR internal cable routing neatly organises brake hoses to keep them out of the wind
- Ultralight headset bearings further shave weight
- A new seatpost profile lowers drag, while its titanium saddle rail cradle is super-light
- The Race frameset geometry allows a powerful but comfortable riding position
- The frameset-to-tyre clearance is roomy enough for plush 28mm wide tyres
- The Campagnolo Shamal carbon wheelset is light and laterally stiff, and its mid-depth rims guarantee controllable handling
- A Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12-speed gear set up shifts flawlessly via its electronic configuration
- Campagnolo Super Record hydraulic disc brakes grant confidence-inspiring stopping power in all conditions
- The MOST Talon Ultra handlebar features a new carbon layup to lower weight by 13% while maintaining stiffness
Please note, the specifications may differ slightly from what is represented in the images. The specifications listed are accurate and indicate the components that this bike will be supplied with.
|Frame||Pinarello Dogma F TorayCa T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology, TiCR™ Cable Routing, Italian threaded bottom bracket, UCI approved, 142mm x 12mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Pinarello Dogma F Onda Fork with ForkFlap™, 1.5' upper and lower steerer, 100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Headset||Pinarello with ultra light bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM RED, DUB, Italian threaded|
|Integrated Handlebar and Stem||MOST Talon Ultra Fast|
|Bar Tape||MOST ULTRAGRIP evo 3mm, Black|
|Front Brake||Campagnolo Super Record two piston caliper, hydraulic, with 160mm disc rotor|
|Rear Brake||Campagnolo Super Record two piston caliper, hydraulic, with 160mm disc rotor|
|Brake Levers||Campagnolo Super Record, hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12-speed, with stiffness increaser|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Campagnolo Super Record EPS, 2 x 12-speed|
|Chain||Campagnolo Record, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Campagnolo Super Record, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12-speed|
|Front Wheel||Campagnolo Shamal, 35mm deep full carbon rim, 21mm internal rim width, 700c, disc brake compatible, G3 spoke lacing pattern, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||Campagnolo Shamal, 40mm deep full carbon rim, 21mm internal rim width, 700c, disc brake compatible, G3 spoke lacing pattern, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Pirelli P ZERO Race, 700x26mm, black 127 tpi, Aramid breaker, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Pirelli P ZERO Race, 700x26mm, black 127 tpi, Aramid breaker, clincher|
|Saddle||MOST Linx Ultrafast Superflow L Carbon, Large 145mm width|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Aero Seatpost with 3D printed titanium top seat clamp and titanium bolts|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Pinarello bottle cage and Pinarello 550ml Fly Bottle|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||6.95kg, size 53, without pedals or bottle cages|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.