Pinarello Grevil Disc Adventure Frameset 2019
Giving the Grevil+ Disc Adventure Frameset a host of aerodynamic features borrowed from their road racing pedigree might seem an odd thing for Pinarello to do at first. However, given the plethora of long distance races, challenges and tours that the gravel sector thrives upon these days it starts to make a little more sense; if aerodynamics is important in a road race lasting a few hours then they might make a big difference over races lasting many days or even longer. Free speed is never something to be turned down, hence the aero seatpost, fork and tubing.
Pinarello have designed the Grevil+ carbon frameset to be versatile; it can run on 700c tyres up to a maximum width of 42mm or 650b tyres 2.1 inches wide. It can function with one or two front chainrings, operated by mechanical or electric groupsets and carry up to three water bottles at a time. Couple this versatility with the aerodynamic features and neat touches like the Fork Flap to (protect the front calliper from the wind or knocks), and the fact that the seat clamp has been moved out of grimes way to the front of the seat post mark the Grevil+ frameset out to be one very serious off-road contender. Its off-road credentials are also borne out by a quick glance at its geometry: the long wheelbase and slack headtube suggest excellent stability and speed in the rough stuff.
- Pinarello Carbon Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
- Dedicated Onda fork with Fork Flap
- Dedicated aero seat post
- Dedicated FSC frontal seat clamp, integrated and aerodynamic
- Think 2 system (frameset is compatible with electric or mechanical groupsets)
- ICR internal cable routing
- Drop in bearing system with tapered headset (1 1/8 inch top; 1 ½ inch bottom)
- Flatback profiles
- E-link integrates Di2 junction box with the frame
- Down tube bottle cage
- Max tyre: 700c x 42 mm
- Max tyre: 650b x 2.1 inch
- 1x and 2x crankset compatible
- RAD SYSTEM disc brakes positions mounts in the chainstays
- Disc flat mount (max diameter 160mm)
- Front axle 12 x 100mm Shimano
- Rear axle 12 x 142mm Shimano
PRODUCT REF: 977896
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more