Pirelli Limited Edition P ZERO Velo Clincher Tyres Bundle
There's often a trade-off between resilience and performance when it comes to bike tyres. Pirelli have solved this with the P ZERO Velo Clincher. Supplied in this limited edition bundle of two tyres, they make the perfect finishing touch for your bike. SmartNet Silica compound ensures grip is high and rolling resistance is low, while excellent puncture protection means you'll spend more time riding and less time at the side of the road changing inner tubes. Particles within the compound bring robustness without the tough feel of some puncture-resistant rubber. An aramid fibre belt used as the breaker adds resistance against cuts and abrasion.
Another key technology is the FGD (Functional Groove Design) that's aesthetically pleasing, helps drain water and improves comfort. It contributes considerably to handling confidence, particularly in corners, as well as making them far easier to fit onto the rim.
Read more about Pirelli bicycle tyres here.
- Pirelli's compound expertise
- Designed for racing
- Pirelli's SmartNET™ Silica rubber compound grants both low rolling efficiency and wet grip
- FGD (Functional Groove Design) and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance
- Durable composition for better lifespan
- Puncture protection via aramid fibre belting
- Weight per tyre: 195 grams in 23mm, 210 grams in 25mm, 230 grams in 28mm
- 127 tpi casing
- Ideal contour shaping
PRODUCT REF: 1136083
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more