Powertap G3 Straight Pull Disc Hub Power Meter
Take to the road and train with a much-improved insight and a premium level of response from a rear hub that brings your riding to the next level. From one of the world's leading power metering brands, the Powertap G3 Straight Pull Disc Hub Power Meter combines the technological prowess of leading power meters with the supreme efficiency and high-level performance of a leading rear wheel.
Making use of a top quality hub construction that makes use of a 6-pawl engagement system, engagement is quick and power transfer direct. With axle compatibility for 135mm quick release or 142x12mm thru axles, this hub mounts disc rotors sized at 160mm. Weighing just 350 grams, you can be sure that this hub retains a high-grade performance and a low net weight to help you push onwards.
Connecting to your GPS head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart connectivity, this power meter hub is a simple and integrated means of adding power measurements to your setup. Helping you train more effectively and giving you greater control over your effort on the bike, this power meter offers a plus or minus 1.5% rated accuracy. With a weight reduction rated at over 30% of the hubs previous edition, you can be sure to ride with a dialled in performance and a premium level of response from a connected and swift moving hub.
- ANT+ or Bluetooth SMART connectivity
- 1.5% power meter accuracy
- Disc hub for supreme braking power
- 6-pawl engagement
- Made to work in thru-axle setups
- Hole count: 24- and 28-hole options
- Hub weight: 350 grams
- Rotor size: 160mm, the most common disc brake rotor
- Axle: 142x12mm thru axle or 135mm quick release
- Freehub: 6-Pawl
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano/SRAM and XD
- Connectivity: ANT+ or Bluetooth SMART
- Industry best 1.5% power meter accuracy for all your MTB'ing needs
PRODUCT REF: 827730
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more