Praxis Works SRAM BB Converter 68mm GXP PF30
Utilising their intuitive patent-pending design, the Praxis Works Converter Bottom Bracket allows SRAM/Truvativ GXP Chainsets to be run on PressFit30 frames. The trademark Collet system expands as the bracket is pushed into the frame, dispersing pressure evenly for a tight and precise fit.
Constructed from forged and machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminium, high levels of durability and longevity are ensured, while the sealed steel cartridge bearings provide smooth performance through all weather conditions. Built for frames with a 68mm shell width, the bracket is suitable for road bikes.
- Aluminium construction for increased strength and longevity
- 68mm width for use with road bikes
- Steel cartridge radial bearings offer smooth performance
- Allows SRAM/Truvativ GXP Chainsets to be run on PF30 frames
- Patent Pending Design
- 68mm width for road chainsets
- Forged and machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Steel cartridge radial bearings
- Designed to run SRAM/Truvativ GXP Chainsets on PressFit30 frames