Praxis Works Zayante Carbon S Crankset
The Praxis Works Zayante Carbon S Crankset utilises innovative design and high-quality materials for enhanced efficiency, and an impressive stiffness to weight ratio.
The carbon crank arms, which boast sharp aesthetics, are key to the cranksets heightened power translation as they minimise flex, even when confronted with sprint level watts. Shifting speed and accuracy has been heightened by the cold forged chainrings and the individual tooth profiling for a seriously snappy ride over varied terrain. The aluminium M30 spindle is integrated into the drive side crank arm and linked to the spider via a direct mount system, eliminating unwanted flex for creak-free performance under load. This spindle also has a step-down diameter from 30mm to 28mm to eliminate play and unwanted preload on the non drive side bearing.
The modular configuration allows you to swap easily between double and single-ring setups should hitting some different terrain or topography appeal. A dual-BCD format keeps weight low, at a claimed 648 grams with double chainrings, and serves to increase the stiffness of the individual chainrings for improved shifting accuracy.
This chainset is compatible with a number of bottom brackets and frames to ensuring that a wide scope of use is possible across different riding genres.
- Available in 160mm / 165mm / 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm lengths
- Levatime II X-Spider/Rings (Simple Version/Steel CR bolts)
- Carbon crank arms
- Select from 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 ratios
- 8mm Alloy Main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract
- M30 Spindle - requires Praxis M30 Bottom Bracket
- Works with 10 and 11-speed chains
- Manufacturer claimed weight (approx): 684 grams (for a 172.5 with 50/34)
- Q-Factor 147mm