Pro Vibe Aero Carbon Handlebar
Get that performance edge on the road with the Pro Vibe Aero Carbon Handlebar. The aerofoil shapes of the Kammtail cross section and slimmed frontal area on the drops improve aerodynamics and, together with a low-profile top cap and a unique locking mechanism with reverse bolts, air turbulence is reduced. This handlebar will help you achieve your fastest times and shave those vital seconds off.
Constructed from high-performance Innegra fibres, this bar is strong in all the right places, for top performance and reliability, even in the harshest conditions. Lightweight, at a mere 245g for the 40cm width, the full UD carbon aerodynamic design meets all UCI requirements so, no matter the race, these bars will be able to help you smash your targets.
Integrated brake and shift cable routing through specially positioned cable ports increase this bars versatility, so it will be suitable for most set ups. It is designed to be future-proof and is compatible with the new Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Di2 junction box; which can sit at the end of either drop instead of a bar plug.
- Full carbon monocoque handlebar as used by the top ProTeam professionals
- Full one piece T800 UD carbon fibre monocoque construction
- Kammtail cross section and slimmed frontal area on the drop section
- Internal cable routing options for both Di2 and mechanical cables as well as brake cable or hose
- Innegra fibres woven into the lay up
- 31.8mm diameter
- Weight: 245g (40cm width)
PRODUCT REF: PRSHA038
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more