Quarq have kept a crank spider location for the Quarq DZero 11R Aluminium 130BCD GXP Power Meter and are adding a number of new features including Dual ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart broadcasting of power and cadence data, the new Qalvin BLE app and a multi-coloured LED for status clarity.
A power meter is an extremely helpful training tool and provides useful insights into your data so you can push your limits and improve performance whether a seasoned racer or just looking to improve your fitness. The DZero is constructed from strong, lightweight aluminium for efficiency with no loss of power, and has an outstanding battery life of 200 hours.
Power is measured through both legs and the DZero is accurate to 1.5% with the 10k temperature compensation ensuring that this does not drop with changes in the weather, which can be an issue with other power meters. No matter the conditions, you can rest assured that your power data will remain accurate. With OmniCal, power measurement is independent from chainring selection so chainrings can be swapped without impacting the accuracy of the unit and the revised strain gauge design further increases the performance of OmniCal.
Using Bluetooth Smart, power and cadence data can be broadcast over a number of apps including Strava. The DZero is built to last and has an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2 year warranty, and the Qalvin BLE app provides free firmware updates so you can keep your unit up-to-date with the latest innovations from Quarq.
Compatible with all classic 10 and 11-speed drivetrains and SRAM’s 1X and 2X road chainrings and groupsets. Please note, this forged aluminium model does not work with BBright or BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Forged aluminum crank arms
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad - no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Non-hidden bolt version - works with most traditional 5-bolt chainrings
- Compatible with all 10 and 11-speed drivetrains and SRAM’s 1X and 2X road chainrings and groupsets. Not compatible with BBright or BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- 2-year warranty
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin BLE app
PRODUCT REF: 684049
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more