Quarq SRAM Red DZero 11R 130BCD Hidden Bolt Road Power Meter GXP
The SRAM Red DZero is the next-generation hidden bolt road power meter from Quarq, benefitting from the company's most innovative research, detecting subatomic particles moving at the speed of light. The result is a super-accurate, cutting edge bicycle data system, optimised for SRAM 11-speed drivetrains with 130BCD chainrings.
The improved plus or minus 1.5% accuracy throughout the pedal stroke is made possible by a new measurement circuit and revised strain gauge design, measuring output from both legs. The AxCad multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence for simple installation and operation, while removing the requirement for a dedicated cadence sensor.
Designed to transfer maximum power through the drivetrain, SRAM's Exogram™ hollow carbon fibre crank arms are the lightest and strongest offering the company have created to date. The machined alloy spider provides a robust mounting point for hidden bolt compatible 130BCD chainrings to suit any discipline, from road racing to triathlon or cyclocross.
With dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ connectivity, this power meter is compatible with the majority of modern bike computers and mobile devices. The LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID make device pairing quick and easy while the free Qalvin mobile app from Quarq (iOS® and Android) allows the user to set the zero offset, check battery levels, run diagnostics and perform firmware updates.
Compatible with a range of SRAM GXP bottom brackets to fit your frame's BB shell. Another neat feature is the alignment of derailment pins behind the the crank arm, when paired with SRAM hidden bolt chainrings. The spider is designed for optimal chainring replacement should your bike, discipline or ability change.
11-speed product compatibility information
- SRAM 11 speed components were designed to be paired with matching SRAM 11 speed components to ensure proper function
- SRAM can only guarantee the performance when used with the correct SRAM branded components
- Bottom bracket and chainrings not included
- Bolt circle diameter: BCD130
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Direct force power meter
- Measures total power output from both legs
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Wireless technology: Dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+
- Over 10,000 programmed data points eliminate temperature effects on power measurement
- AxCad multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence for simple installation and operation
- Exogram™ hollow carbon fibre crank arms are the lightest and strongest crank arms from SRAM – minimise weight and maximise speed
- LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID for ease of use
- Replaceable CR2032 battery
- Manual and automatic zeroing
- 2-year warranty
- Free Qalvin BLE mobile app from Quarq (iOS® and Android)
- Bottom Bracket compatibility: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- Hidden Bolt SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm
- Front Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM Red® & Force Yaw™
- Weight: 578 grams
PRODUCT REF: 720143
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more