Quarq SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost Power Meter Spider Assembly 8-Bolt
The 8-bolt SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost Power Meter Spider Assembly from Quarq represents cutting edge delivery of precision power metrics and ride data, so that you can train and race more effectively when riding a Boost 148 setup requiring a 52mm chainline. 10,000 data points eliminate irregularities from temperature variation, the IPX7 waterproof rating is robust enough to deal with all trail conditions and with measurements taken from both legs it's no surprise that this power meter delivers accuracy to within 1.5%. A single CR2032 battery will be good for 200 hours of riding and can be easily changed without specific tools.
Please note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms. Designed for SRAM 1X mountain bike drivetrains. Requires an X-SYNC 2™ or X-SYNC™ 104 BCD chainring.
- Compatible with a Boost 148 setup (52mm chainline)
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- 10K temperature compensation
- Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal: Swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy: Within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- Bolt circle diameter: 104
- Material: CNC machined aluminium spider
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.