Quarq SRAM XX1 Eagle MTB Power Meter Crankset (DUB)
Now you can experience exceptional accuracy from Quarq on your mountain bike with the SRAM XX1 Eagle MTB Power Meter Crankset (DUB). Measuring your power from both cranks to within 1.5% you will be able to train with greater efficiency and really target your next big goal with precise feedback from each session. Improved connectivity from Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless make your data more instantly available and immersive, and you can use the Qalvin BLE App to check the performance or update firmware on the power meter. A CR2032 battery will last for 200 hours of riding and can be easily changed without any specific tools, and with an IPX7 waterproof rating, there's no chance of the weather or muddy trail conditions holding you back.
Please note that this requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- Accuracy within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal: Swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- Speeds: 11/12
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 175mm
- BB compatibility: DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73
- Bolt circle diameter (BCD): 104 BCD
- Chainline: 49.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Colour (crank arm): Natural carbon
- Power meter type: Ant USB
- IPX7 waterproof rating
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.