ROKA Elite Aero II Short Sleeve Tri Top
If you want maximum aerodynamic efficiency without having to use an integrated trisuit, the ROKA Elite Aero II Short Sleeve Tri Top could be a perfect choice. ROKA's unique Schoeller Eschler carbon knit front panel helps to wick sweat while also giving core support to improve your aero tuck while cycling. Other smart design features include canted rear pockets designed to hold gel sachets. The angled layout makes the contents easier to grab in a hurry and can be accessed while you are still tucked on the bike.
A full mesh rear panel increases the thermoregulation properties of the Elite Aero II and has also tested well during aero testing as the mesh fabric disrupts the airflow over your back. The premium YKK breakaway zip can go from fully closed to open in one quick pull and doesn't need two hands to manoeuvre, meaning you can keep your focus on racing.
- New sleeve design provides maximum aerodynamic upside with minimised seam construction
- The strategically taped edge reduces the “sausage-arm” effect with a laser-cut hem
- Premium YKK breakaway front zip design provides freedom during the swim and easy ventilation
- Silicone bead at hem prevents the top from riding up while racing
- Full aerodynamic mesh panel reduces seams and aides thermoregulation
- Dual stretch pockets securely hold gel flasks and nutrition on the bike and run