ROKA Elite Aero II Sleeveless Tri Top
Adapted from the popular ROKA trisuits, the Elite Aero II Sleeveless Tri Top is a great option if you prefer a split short and top arrangement instead of an integrated race suit. A full mesh panel at the rear of the top helps to wick sweat, and thanks to the large singular piece of fabric, there are no seams to catch in the wind when you are tucked in your aero position. The top also has a body map pattern that stretches to fit over curves and ensure there are no loose flapping fabrics. A silicone gripper secures the entire hem to prevent it from riding up, which can be an issue on the bike leg. The sleeveless design naturally helps to keep you cool on hotter days, but ROKA has also implemented a half zip if you need more airflow when running.
- Snug but soft fabric is durable and stretches over curves for a flattering and fast fit
- Wicks sweat away and vents out body heat to keep core temperature down
- Silicone gripper around shirt hem prevents the top from riding up
- Ultra-lightweight mesh is integrated on sides and back to help cool
- Dual stretch pockets securely hold gel flasks and nutrition for the bike and run
- Full Coldblack treatment ensures improved temperature regulation