ROKA Sim Elite II Womens Buoyancy Short
The ROKA Sim Elite II Womens Buoyancy Short will optimise your position in the water, lifting your hips for more efficient swimming. The 100% premium Yamamoto neoprene has been coated with SCS to cut drag, and this short will give you the advantages of a wetsuit without the added bulk and resistance, nor the buoyancy where it's not necessary.
SIM Shorts are neoprene and will loosen slightly in the water. However, they do have a drawcord for adjustment
These shorts are designed for the pool and should have excellent durability if you rinse them after use with fresh water and dry them thoroughly
You may wear the SIM in a race where wetsuits are permitted, but you may not wear it in a non-wetsuit race
- 100% premium Yamamoto neoprene from Japan
- The SIM makes every swim a race-specific training workout
- This short lifts up your hips just like a wetsuit, putting you in the fastest position possible and helping your body develop the muscle memory you need on race day
- Yamamoto #39 SCS coating reduces drag
- These shorts are designed for the pool and should have excellent durability if you rinse them after use with fresh water and dry them thoroughly
ROKA Sim Elite II Womens Buoyancy Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.