ROKA Viper Pro Womens Short Sleeve Swimskin
One of the most popular suits used at the Kona Ironman World Championships, the ROKA Viper Pro Women's Short Sleeve Swimskin combines all of ROKA's technologies into one race focussed design. Having gone through rounds of innovation with feedback from a range of ROKA' athletes, the Viper Pro has a plethora of marginal gains which, when combined, make it a step ahead of the competition.
At the forefront of the Viper Pro is the ROKA Arms Up technology which specifically tailors fabric at the shoulders and armpit to maximise freedom of movement and mobility when you are at the top of your stroke and the suit is fully stretched. Internal silicone grippers at the leg opening allow for a straight cut fabric with no bulky seams, increasing the hydrodynamic nature of the suit and minimising the chance for the dreaded "sausage leg".
The premium Italian fabrics used throughout the suit are bonded with an advanced seam construction that hides fabric joins inside the suit, ensuring there is nothing to drag externally in the water. All the fabrics are treated with a hydrophobic Teflon coating to repel water as you swim and minimise water absorption. The suit is joined at the rear by an auto-locking YKK zipper that has a breakaway coil design so it stays in place in the water but easily unzips in one pull when you are leaving the water, helping you keep those transition times low.
One of the most technologically advanced swimsuits on the market the ROKA Viper Pro has fine-tuned every aspect of increasing speed in the water to give you the maximum race-day advantage.
- Arms Up technology eliminates restriction allowing you to swim faster and more efficiently
- Specialised gusset pattern through the armpit enhances mobility and greatly reduces irritation throughout the swim
- Floating neck suspension increases mobility and prevents chafing on the neck
- Printed silicone leg grippers on the inside of the leg opening for a straight seam cut
- Premium YKK breakaway reversed #3 coil zip design provides an easy removal exiting the swim
- Adjusted shoulder panel seams liberate your arms while providing support where you need it most
- Italian woven textile bonded with a high-tech seam construction and novel hidden stitch reinforcement
- Teflon coating repels water and reduces drag and water absorption