ROKA Viper X II Swimskin
Designed for race day performance, the ROKA Viper X II Swimskin is tuned for speed without sacrificing comfort. ROKA uses premium Italian stretch woven textiles coated with a hydrophobic Teflon layer to keep you as slippery as possible in the water. Thermobonded X taping on the interior of the swimskin improves the fit while also boosting your stroke power and improved stretch in the armpits also helps to keep the motion of your arms fluid.
Other smart race day features like the auto-locking YKK zip keep the suit locked in place when you are swimming but it can easily be fully unzipped in one motion thanks to the quick pull design. Packed with features and legal for USAT and WTC triathlon events the ROKA Viper X II is the perfect choice for your next non-wetsuit event.
- Premium stretch-woven textiles used throughout
- Hydrophobic Teflon coating
- High tech bonded seam construction
- Hidden stitches are reinforced to boost strength and minimise the chance of rubbing
- Boosts speed and performance in races where wetsuits are not allowed
- USAT and WTC legal
- Upper body is designed to liberate and not restrict your arms
- Auto-locking YKK Zip