ROKA X1 Goggles - Mirror Lenses
With a wide lens and low overall drag profile, the ROKA X1 Goggles with Mirror Lenses are a great choice for your next open water race. These goggles use the brand's largest frame, giving you a clear and wide field of vision, allowing you to stay aware of swimmers and obstacles in your periphery. The lens is also given an anti-fog coating to keep condensation at bay in colder water.
To accommodate users with sensitive skin, ROKA specs a soft protective and hypoallergenic silicone gasket instead of latex or PVC. Silicone is also used in the flat head-strap that can be adjusted for your head type with a locking adjustment clip. A final touch that ensures a universal fit is an integrated unibody flexible nose bridge that sits slightly off the frame, helping it adapt to a range of face and nose types.
- Maximum forward visibility goggles with a low drag profile
- Large frame 53mm (width) x 44mm (height) premium-grade polycarbonate lens
- Soft, protective and hypoallergenic silicone gaskets; no latex, no PVC
- Integrated unibody flexible nose bridge; sits off frame to accommodate different nose shapes
- Flat silicone head strap with locking adjustment clip
- Anti-fog lens coating
- Blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 380nm while reducing glare and protecting the eyes