RaceFace Aeffect MTB Pedals
Suitable for trail, enduro and downhill use, the RaceFace Aeffect MTB Pedals are built tough to withstand abuse. With a slimline platform and concave design, the Aeffect allows the sole of your shoe to sink into the pins for ultimate traction on technical descents. With ten pins on each side, there is ample grip on offer, keeping your feet locked in for a confidence inspiring ride. The unique hexagonal pin shape enhances grip over traditional pin designs for added security, and uses an Allen key fitment for ease of replacement.
With a weight of just 375 grams, the Aeffect is as light as it is durable, with the tough metal construction designed to endure seasons of abuse. The cartridge bearings prevent water ingress and provide a lasting, smooth feel. A hidden grease port extends the lifespan of the internals, perfect for easy maintenance.
- Durable cartridge bearing and DU bushing design
- Slim, lightweight concave platform
- 20 pins per pedal for claw-like grip
- Unique hexagonal pin design for enhanced grip
- Durable Cro-Mo steel axle
- Tough 6061 aluminium
- Standard 9/16-inch pedal thread
- Hidden grease port for simple maintenance
- Large 101x100mm platform
- Manufacturer claimed weight of just 375 grams per pair
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.