RaceFace BSA 73mm, 30mm Bottom Bracket
The RaceFace BSA Bottom Bracket uses machined cups for a high tolerance fit, and is compatible with 68/73mm width, standard threaded BSA bottom bracket shells. Designed for a 30mm crank spindle, this bottom bracket features a unique inner sleeve to help prevent water ingress. The standard 6806 retainer bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease to enhance longevity, ensuring this bottom bracket is an excellent choice for all-season riding.
- Factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Built for cross country, all-mountain, freeride and downhill use
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 87 grams
- Compatible with 68/73mm width, standard threaded BSA bottom bracket shells
- Suitable for a 30mm diameter crank spindle