Race Face BSA 73mm 30mm Bottom Bracket
The Race Face BSA 73mm 30mm Bottom Bracket uses machined cups for a high tolerance fit, and is compatible with 68/73mm width, standard threaded BSA bottom bracket shells. Designed for a 30mm crank spindle, this bottom bracket features a unique inner sleeve to help prevent water ingress. The standard 6806 retainer bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease to enhance longevity, ensuring this bottom bracket is an excellent choice for all-season riding.
- Factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Built for cross country, all-mountain, freeride and downhill use
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 87-grams
- Compatible with 68/73mm width, standard threaded BSA bottom bracket shells
- Suitable for a 30mm diameter crank spindle
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.