RaceFace Chester LTD MTB Pedals
Now available in a range of limited edition colours, the RaceFace Chester LTD MTB Pedals deliver all the grip and durability of a traditional metal pedal, in a lightweight, composite body. With sixteen pins per pedal, the grip is claw-like and designed to keep your feet firmly planted on rough, technical trails. The lightweight nylon composite body is tough enough to glance off rock strikes and features a concave design that allows your shoe to sink into the pedal. The low profile design drops your centre of gravity and has a large 110x101mm platform for a supportive feel.
Fully rebuildable, these pedals are made to go the distance, allowing for season after season of use. At the heart of the Chester MTB pedal is a durable sealed bearing design, which provides smooth, lasting performance, no matter the abuse that comes their way. Fully sealed to prevent the ingress of dirt and water, they are well suited for riding all year round, ensuring they meet the needs of any modern mountain biker.
- Durable sealed bearing and DU bushing design
- Fully sealed to prevent water ingress
- Slim, lightweight concave platform
- 16 pins per pedal for claw-like grip
- Durable Cro-Mo steel axle
- Tough nylon composite body
- Standard 9/16-inch pedal thread
- Fully serviceable design
- Large 110x101mm platform
- Manufacturer claimed weight of just 340 grams per pair