RaceFace Chester MTB Pedals
Lightweight and durable, the RaceFace Chester MTB Pedals feature a composite, plastic body for an unrivalled combination of value and performance. The composite body is built strong and sees a concave design to allow your shoes to sink into the pins for glue-like grip. With 16 pins per pedal, they offer a planted feel and are a perfect pairing for modern flat pedal shoes. The Chester pedals take harsh landings and rock strikes in their stride, with the nylon body glancing off blows without hangup, and the tough cro-mo axles resisting flex on drops.
The sealed bearing design resists ingress from dirt and water, ideal for wet, winter rides. Fully serviceable and rebuildable, they offer excellent longevity to last through seasons of abuse. The large 110 x 101mm platform is supportive and confidence-inspiring and sees a low profile design to drop your centre of gravity.
- Durable sealed bearing and DU bushing design
- Fully sealed to prevent water ingress
- Slim, lightweight concave platform
- 16 pins per pedal for claw-like grip
- Durable Cro-Mo steel axle
- Tough nylon composite body
- Standard 9/16-inch pedal thread
- Fully serviceable design
- Platform size: 110 x 101mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight of just 340 grams per pair