RaceFace PF30 73mm, 30mm Bottom Bracket
With machined cups for a high-tolerance fit, the RaceFace PF30 Bottom Bracket is compatible with a 30mm spindle diameter and 73mm width PF30 press-fit frames. To spread load forces and increase stiffness, this bottom bracket utilises an external bearing design to provide a wider stance. Standard 6806 retainer bearings are used, and are factory filled with Phil Wood grease to enhance longevity.
- Factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Built for cross country, all-mountain, freeride and downhill use
- External bearing design for enhanced stiffness
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 106 grams
- Compatible with 68/73mm width, PF30 press-fit frames
- Suitable for a 30mm diameter crank spindle